The Next Big Idea Club
Deal Alert! Click Here to get 10% off any subscription!
The Next Big Idea Club is a nonfiction book subscription, featuring two new books every quarter plus access to exclusive online course material, discussion forums, and chances to interact directly with the curators. Pricing is $49 per quarter for e-book delivery or $59 per quarter for hardcover, with discounts for annual subscribers. They also have an online-content-only "bring your own book" option for $89 a year.
- – The two most exciting new nonfiction books of the season, selected by the world's great thinkers.
- – The best books in psychology, business, happiness, productivity, and more.
- – Bonus course materials and exclusive video shorts—from both current and past seasons—that break down key insights and help you apply them to your life.
- – Access to our members-only community forum. Discuss the books with one another—and with our curators, Malcolm, Susan, Adam, and Daniel.
- – Two books donated to children in under-resourced communities for each subscription. Our curators donate 100% of their profits.
- – Hardcover books delivered to your door (US only), or try the e-book option.
Shipping: Free US shipping for the Hardcover plan. International shipping not currently available (though international members can join the ebook or digital only subscriptions)
Listed in: Book Subscription Boxes List