Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell them your style and size preferences, and they send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. No two Fix shipments are alike. Each one is hand-picked just for you. Keep what items you like, and return the rest in a pre-paid return mailer. The services costs $20 a month for your stylist, but that fee is deducted from any items you choose to keep.
Stitch Fix now offers an expanded size range including plus (Launching Feb 27th), petites, and maternity.
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You'll fill out your style profile, your personal stylist will send you 5 items based on your specific taste and sizes, and you get to try out the items at home. Return anything you don't want to keep in the included mailer at no additional cost.
How does Stitch Fix work?
- Stitch Fix is $20 a month for your styling fee. You'll only pay for the items you want to keep, and if you keep anything, Stitch Fix will deduct the $20 fee from your order total. Keep all 5 items in your box, and you'll save an additional 25%!
How much does Stitch Fix cost?
- Stitch Fix is worth it if you don't have the time to go shopping for yourself. Stitch Fix stylists spend the time finding the items to match exactly what you are looking for, and that service is essentially free if you end up keeping any of the items.
Is Stitch Fix Worth It?
- Stitch Fix doesn't have a customer care phone number, but you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they should respond within 48 hours.
How do you contact Stitch Fix customer care?
- The average price point of an item from Stitch Fix is $55. You can customize how much you want to spend on any category of item, and your Stylist will only send you items that fit your budget restrictions.
What are typical Stitch Fix prices?