Deal Alert! Click Here to save 15% off your first month!
Le Tote is a monthly styling and clothing rental service. Fill out your profile, subscribe, and 3 garments plus 2 accessories will delivered to your door. Additionally, subscribers have the option to purchase the items they try: the cost is $50 for dresses, $30 for separates, $20 for necklaces and bracelets, and $10 for other accessories.
Tagged in: , , , , , , Womens clothing
- Le Tote is a clothing rental subscription service, currently serving women in sizes 0-16 (XS-XXL) and maternity sizes. Subscribers pay a monthly fee to receive a "tote" of apparel and accessories. Keep them for as long as you like, or return them to receive a new tote next month. You can also buy items that you want to keep forever, with prices up to 50% off retail.
What is Le Tote and how does it work?
- If you've never tried a clothing rental service before, you might be struggling to figure out how it fits in with your regular day-to-day wardrobe. We find Le Tote is best for:
- - Trying out new trends and styles without long term commitment. You can try some new things that you might otherwise never buy for yourself, and learn from what your stylist recommends. Plus, you have the luxury of wearing the items multiple times during your rental to decide how you really feel.
- - If you travel frequently. Need something warmer or cooler to wear for just a few days or weeks? Rental can help fill your suitcase with the stuff you need, without purchasing items you'll rarely wear again.
- - Getting a style boost for special events, date nights, and job interviews. Rental is great for those more special pieces that you don't want to buy outright (and, you won't even have to dry clean them yourself).
- - Filling in wardrobe gaps when you're between sizes or pregnant, and don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe. You won't be able to rent 100% of your closet, but having a few pieces that fit well during transitional times can really go a long way in helping you look and feel your best.
Is Le Tote worth it? How do I know if clothing rental is right for me?
- Le Tote starts at $69 a month to rent 5 items of clothing, and the priciest plan is $119 for 10 articles of clothing and 5 accessories. Le Tote maternity starts at $79 per month. You can also buy items if you fall in love with them, with discounted pricing up to 50% off retail.
How much does Le Tote cost?
- You can keep the items in Le Tote for as long as you like, although you'll pay the rental fee every month as long as you have items checked out. You're free to wear the clothing and accessories out and about until you feel ready to return them. Once you return a tote, you're eligible for the next tote on your next invoice date.
How long can you keep each tote?
- No. You can pause your subscription easily online, but you need to call Le Tote's customer service line or send them an e-mail in order to fully cancel.
Can I cancel Le Tote online?