Spoiler Alert! Ipsy Glam Bag January 2020 Spoilers!
Ipsy is a monthly makeup and beauty subscription box - each month includes 4-5 deluxe and full size products, in addition to a beauty bag! (Shipping is free to the US, and an additional $4.95 to Canada).
Ipsy ($10 per month) is one our readers’ favorite beauty subscription boxes (Check out their full list of 2019 favorites here!) Glam Bag is their standard subscription, but existing members can also upgrade to their Glam Bag Plus subscription ($25 per month for five full-size products).
Ipsy Glam Bags include a mix of 5 full- and sample-size makeup, skincare, and hair products, (and sometimes beauty tools, too) plus a cute makeup bag with a different design each month. Products range from high-end brands to notable drugstore names, and everything is personalized to YOUR beauty preferences! When you sign up for Ipsy, you’ll complete their Beauty Quiz, noting things like your skin, eye, and hair color, as well as a bit about your expertise and style. Then, the IpsyMatch system will pick the perfect combination of products for your preferences!
Ready to give it a try? Get started here!
What is Ipsy and how does it work?
- Ipsy Glam Bag is the official name for Ipsy’s standard $10 per month subscription box, but members will often refer to it simply as “ipsy” :)
What is Ipsy Glam Bag? Is it different from Ipsy?
Ipsy Glam Bag (Ipsy’s super popular standard subscription) costs just $10 per month with free shipping. It’s one of the most affordable beauty subscription boxes out there.
How much does Ipsy cost?
Existing Ipsy members can upgrade from the standard Glam Bag membership to Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, a deluxe version of their subscription that includes only full-size items! (Glam Bag Plus currently only ships to ths US.)
Glam Bag Plus is $25 per month and often has a waitlist for membership. Once you’ve signed up for Ipsy Glam Bag, keep an eye out on our site—we’ll let you know as soon as memberships are open again!
What is Ipsy Glam Bag Plus?
- Yes! Ipsy has a system called IpsyMatch, which they use to connect members with beauty products that best fit their unique needs. When you sign up for Ipsy, you’ll go through their beauty quiz, which asks about your style, skin tone, eye color, hair color, and familiarity with makeup. (Once you’re subscribed, you can update your beauty quiz answers at any time!) Each month, the IpsyMatch system takes that info and matches you with five of the 40+ new products they source each month. Take the beauty quiz now!
Is ipsy personalized?
- Each month, the IpsyMatch program looks at the preferences you set for your account and matches you with five of the 40+ new products they’re offering for the month. That means you’ll get a mix of full- and sample-sized beauty goodies from premium, up-and-coming, and notable drugstore brands that complement your specific beauty needs!
What kinds of beauty products will I get?
- Ipsy ships to the US (via DHL or FedEx and the USPS) and Canada (via Landmark Global).
Where does ipsy ship?
- If you have products you’re still working through or just need a break, you can pause your subscription via your account. You can cancel your account online, but after you cancel in your account, you need to confirm via e-mail. See the details here.
How do I pause/cancel my Ipsy account?
Ipsy members also get access to Ipsy Shopper, where you can purchase premium beauty products and earn cash back! It’s an awesome way to expand your makeup collection beyond your monthly box.
Part of Ipsy Shopper is Ipsy Offers—daily promotions that give members excusive deals on Ipsy Shopper products. (Note that Ipsy Offers are only available in the US at this time!)
What is Ipsy Shopper and Ipsy Offers?
- Yes! On the 2nd of the month, subscribers will get a Spoiler Alert notification about their upcoming box. At that point, you can add up to three products to your monthly box, such as your deluxe sample size products at $3 each or full-size products at $12 each.
Does Ipsy offer add-ons?