Deal Alert! Click Here to get your first box free!
"Just-for-you prescription skincare for acne and anti-aging. Our medical questionnaire will allow your healthcare provider to see your medical history, your current regimen and your skincare goals. Your medication will be prescribed and shipped to your door. You will be paired with one of our licensed healthcare providers who will guide your care."
Tagged in: Beauty,
There are several plans available, depending on exactly what you need and if you want to pay monthly or bimonthly:
- - 1 month supply for $19.95 per month, plus shipping
- - 2 month supply for $39.90 every two months, with free shipping
- - 3-Step set (cleanser, superbottle, and moisturizer) for $59.90 every two months, with free shipping
The free trial has enough for 30 days and only costs $4.95 for shipping. Sign up here!
How much does Curology cost?
It depends! If you’re interested in trying a prescription skincare product like Curology to treat specific skin concerns, we think it’s most worthwhile for people who aren’t already seeing a dermatologist (or who want the convenience of working with a provider online, without making office visits).
Insurance does not cover Curology. Depending on your insurance plan and individual coverage, it may be cheaper for you than visiting a medical provider in-office.
Their 30 day free trial is a great, zero-commitment way to see if the product is right for you– but it should be noted that Curology recommends sticking with the program for at least 90 days before you judge results.
Is Curology worth it?
- Curology does allow subscribers to easily cancel online. However: Curology recommends you stick with their product for at least 90 days, and consult with your Curology provider if you’re not happy with your results. They may tweak your formula or recommend you stick with it, since some medications can take months to start showing visible results.
Can you cancel Curology at any time?
- You can order a refill anytime you need it; Curology will invoice and ship a refill to you on request instead of waiting for the next renewal date.
What if I run out before my subscription renews?