Deal Alert! Click Here to save $60 over your first three boxes!
Blue Apron is a meal delivery service dedicated to farm-fresh produce, hormone-free meat, and sustainable seafood. Every week, they'll send you recipes and fresh ingredients to make 3 different meals. Best of all, everything is perfectly proportioned, to make cooking simple.
Blue Apron offers two plans to choose from:
2-Person Plan ($59.94): 3 recipes per week, portioned for two people
Family Plan ($69.92): 4 recipes per week, portioned for a family of 4
Blue Apron offers vegetarian meal kits, too. If you like the Blue Apron meal service, check out their wine subscription plan, too!
Shipping: Free shipping to the US (Ships to contiguous US only)
Listed in: Our complete list of Food Subscription Boxes
Tagged in: Meals
- Blue Apron is a meal delivery service that sends fresh ingredients and chef-recommended recipes right to your front door. Blue Apron meals are meant for chefs of all levels and provide detailed instructions to teach how to cook with new recipes. All ingredients are fresh, locally sourced, and pre-portioned so you won't have to worry about menu planning or shopping for ingredients. Learn more about Blue Apron and how it works here.
What is Blue Apron and how does it work? Our FAQ.
- Every Blue Apron meal delivery contains quality, seasonal, pre-portioned ingredients and a detailed recipe card with step-by-step instructions. All meal kits are delivered in recyclable insulated boxes with ice packs to ensure freshness. The ingredients are sourced responsibly from local farmers and measured out perfectly so nothing goes to waste. Blue Apron meals make it easy to make amazing dinners without the hassle of planning or shopping. Learn more about Blue Apron and how to log in here.
What's in a Blue Apron Box?
- Learn about Blue Apron's different memberships here. Each Blue Apron meal kit includes seasonal produce and specialty ingredients to create unique and flavorful meals. A detailed recipe card with step-by-step instructions help make dinner easy and effortless.
How Much Does Blue Apron cost?
- Blue Apron delivers all 7 days of the week in most locations. After you sign up for a Blue Apron meal kit, you'll have the option to select a weekly delivery day available in your area. Learn more about Blue Apron shipping here.
When Does Blue Apron Ship?
- You can cancel or skip your Blue Apron subscription at any time by contacting Blue Apron's Customer Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org. They'll respond with instructions on how to complete your cancellation in an email. To learn more about how to cancel your Blue Apron subscription click here.
How Do I Cancel My Blue Apron Subscription?