Deal Alert! Click Here to 25% off your first box
Spoiler Alert! Bespoke Post August 2019 SPOILERS + Coupon Code!
Bespoke Post is a high-quality men's subscription box service. Each month they curate 1-3 new boxes around a theme, and you can select which one you want, or skip that month.
Listed in: Men's Subscription Boxes
- Bespoke Post is a subscription box geared towards men. Unlike some subscription boxes that are a complete mystery, Bespoke Post members can see a variety of themed boxes each month and can choose which one they want to receive (or skip a month if they choose). Themes are around a variety of lifestyle categories and include food and drink, fashion, products for the home, and more– so there's almost always something for everyone!
What is Bespoke Post and how does it work?
- Bespoke Post is $45 a month for members, or you can buy a single box for $55 without a membership. Use our exclusive coupon code ADDICT25 to save 25% off your first box!
How much does Bespoke Post cost?
- One of the best things about Bespoke Post is that you can pick exactly which box you want to get every month from the boxes they have available. Their boxes usually feature high-end and indie brands; they really are like a "mini lifestyle upgrade" in a box. Themes include boxes featuring clothing (think: items like luxury hoodies and flannels), office and home goods (think: concrete desk accessories and leather portfolios), and food and drink (think: a chili kit including crockpot, a box focused on whiskey tasting). Check out our reviews above to see in-depth examples!
What types of items usually come in Bespoke Post?
- At $45/month, this subscription isn't exactly cheap. But in terms of overall value, since you get to choose the exact box you want to receive every month, there is very little risk that you'll get something that you don't want! The retail value of the boxes does vary since the contents can be so different from box to box, but most are at least valued at $85+ (with some over $100).
Is Bespoke Post worth it?
- Definitely not! While it's a great gift for the men in your life, there are plenty of women that appreciate this subscription too (especially if they love minimal and rustic style and unique, high-end items that might be hard to find elsewhere).
Is Bespoke Post just for guys?
- You must call or e-mail Bespoke Post in order to cancel your subscription. However, you can skip a month online from within your account.
How do I cancel Bespoke Post?